Welcome to SP CINEMAS ~*~Junction of Latest Cinema~*~ SP CINEMAS: Vikram's Getup in Shankar's 'I'

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Vikram's Getup in Shankar's 'I'

While Vikram is getting ready for the release of Thaandavam on the 28th of September, he is also getting busy with Shankar's I side by side. His pony tailed look with a thick mustache has already made a mark among his fans. 
He admired director Shankar for his razor sharp vision, the magnificence he brings in all his films and also the grandeur element. He also promised that I would be 100 times bigger than Anniyan both in terms of budget as well as treatment of his role. 
He expects audiences to get shocked by his role in I, which has a superb technical crew comprising A.R.Rahman, P.C.Sreeram among others. Aascar Ravichandran produces this film too, like the earlier Anniyan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SP CINEMAS

SP CINEMAS
Junction of Latest Movies

Followers